Tree Removal & Maintenance Service in Tinley Park

We're experts at tree removal, tree stump grinding, tree trimming, limb removal, pruning, disease control, cable and bracing, and so much more...

  • telephone-reciever(40x40)

    (708) 887-2524

Tinley Park, Cook County

Are you currently living in one of the larger villages in Cook County, which is also included in the list of great places to live in America? Tinley Park is a big town with tight-knit and culturally diverse communities. With its great resource of public schools, restaurants, and shops, it would be hard to get bored staying in this lovely place.

Tinley Park’s Nice Community and Charm

The individuals who live in Tinsley Park are close and know each other very well. It is very easy to feel included in this family-like community. For a person who wants a peaceful everyday life, Tinley Park captures the suburban aspect very nicely. You can take a walk around the area and find antique stores, historical museums, fun waterparks, and other activities that people with diverse interests will certainly find amusing.

Because of the friendly neighbors and accessible shops, newly married couples and others who want to start their own families love the place. The people who live in the area are mostly Caucasian that takes up 93% of the total population, but there are many other races such as Hispanics, Latinos, and Asians that are probably one of the reasons why Tinley Park has many tasty food offered in its amazing restaurants.

Tinley Park has also rightfully earned a spot in the list of the safest cities in the United States.

Landmarks and Fun Places to be

Many locals and tourists have no trouble in getting their entertainment in and near Tinley Park.

  1. Happy Bites Burger & Wings

You can never call yourself a local if you haven’t tried the delicious burgers and wings in Happy Bites.

  1. Accelerated Indoor Speedway & Events

Pump your heart with excitement by playing with go-karts and throwing axes among the many activities available in Accelerated Indoor Speedway.

Tree Stump Grinding in Tinley Park

3. Space Golf

Great for big groups, Space Golf is a place where people of all ages can have fun and play games. There is an alien arcade that kids love playing like the prize cranes and air hockey, a blacklight mini-golf that features UV lights with an 18-hole course, and an immersive virtual reality pod. The theme and ambiance of the place alone make the trip worth it.

4. Emagine Theater

Looking forward to watching a movie in a place with a great atmosphere? Visit the Emagine Theater and pick the film you want to watch with your desired seat. The locals also love the food that the theater serves, such as the popcorn topped with genuine butter.

5. Riddles Comedy Club

If you want to have a good laugh with your company, head on to the Riddles Comedy Club. The shows are well-accepted and genuinely funny for the people who visit. Check their schedule before visiting if you want to see the upcoming shows.

6. Forest View Farms

If you want to bond with your kids and family while being in nature, visit the Forest View Farms and do horse-related activities. There are camps that you can enroll in to learn all about horses and learn how to ride them properly. If you want to relax, you can try the trail ride and get started on horseback riding for a reasonable price.

Tinley Park’s Population and Demographics

logs laying on ground

According to the census gathered by the American Community Survey last 2018, Tinley Park has a total population of 56,898. 27,938 of those numbers are male residents while 28,960 are female, with the median age of 40 years old.

Employment

The area is mostly comprised of white-collar workers who are almost 82% of the population, and the remaining 18% are blue-collared workers. Out of the employees, almost 70% are working for private companies, almost 11% are in non-profit companies, 6% are self-employed, and 13% are government workers. This data is influenced probably due to the fact that there are a lot of great tourist attractions and activities in the area which is where many people work to earn a living.

Education and Income

As for education, almost 11% of the population living in Tinley Park has earned their Bachelor’s Degree, 31% reached High School education, and 24% has been to College.

The average income earned for households is around $93,000 every year which is what is mostly earned by residents over 45 years of age up to the middle of their 60s.

 

Marital Status

There is a huge population of residents who were married taking up more than half of the residents, while locals who were never married are almost 30%, divorced are 9%, widowed are 8%, and separated are 1% of the total population.

Transportation and Housing

Transportation is very convenient in Tinley Park, which is what locals and tourists love about it. Many people can cycle or walk around to do some shopping. To go to father places, the main transportation for most people is by car, next is by railroad. The rest prefer to travel using the taxicab or bus instead.

There are 21,351 housing units in Tinley Park at the time of the census, and almost 18,000 of those homes were built in the year 1989 or earlier, and at least 4500 were built between 2000 to the later years. A huge portion of the home units is owner occupied which is 80% of the total residential areas, while the remaining 20% are what is occupied by the renters.

Scroll to Top