Tree Removal & Maintenance Service in Mokena Park

(708) 556-2700

Mokena, Will County Illinois

Are you one of the residents in the village that is also called one of the best places to raise a family in Will County? Mokena is known for having a great and tight-knit community where people actually enjoy living in. It is also the home of beautiful nature preserves, great schools, a clean environment, and tasty food.

What most residents love about Mokena is the convenience that comes with living in the village, almost everything that you need is within proximity of your house or workplace. There are also many restaurants and activities to do that will cater to your diverse taste and need. If you feel like there is not much to do in Mokena, it is probably because you do not know where to look.

Fun Places and Attractions in Mokena

1. Hickory Creek Preserve

Do you want to appreciate nature’s beauty? Take a walk at the Hickory Creek Preserve with your loved ones and set up a picnic or barbecue session. If you want to go solo and meditate, the trail would be your best friend.

 

 

 

 

2. Accelerate Indoor Speedway

Who says Mokena can only boast about nature? Accelerate is a perfect place for teens and young people at heart. Experience the best thrill you can have indoors by also trying to throw axes. 

3. Urban Air Adventure Park

Want to have some fun but the weather is just not cooperating with your plans? Spend your day at an indoor amusement area instead and do various activities such as bump cars, wall climbing, laser tags, and trampolines. 

4. Tribes Alehouse & Grill

If you want to taste the best food most locals love, visit Tribes Alehouse and get ready to be blown away by their delicious meals and drinks. 

5. Jump Zone

Do you want to bond with the family? Take your kids to Jump Zone and a great time is guaranteed. This is the perfect place to let them go wild.

Mokena’s Population and Demographics

According to the census gathered by the American Community Survey last 2018, Mokena has a total population of 20,720. 10,619 of those numbers are male residents while 10,101 are female, with a median age of 40 years old.

Employment

The area is mostly comprised of white-collar workers who are 85% of the population, and the remaining 15% percent are blue-collared workers. Out of the employees, almost 70% are working for private companies, 8% are in non-profit companies, 8% are self-employed, and almost 14% are government workers. This information is influenced mainly due to the fact that there are a lot of newly established shops and stores in the area which is where many people work to earn a living.

Education and Income

As for education, 16% of the population living in Mokena has earned their Bachelor’s Degree, 26% reached High School education, and almost 22% has been to College.

The average income earned for households is around $125,000 every year which is what is mostly earned by residents over 25 years of age up to the middle of their 60s.

Marital Status and Household

There is a huge population of residents who are married that is taking up 62% of the residents, while locals who were never married are 26%, divorced are almost 7%, widowed are almost 5%, and separated are less than 1% of the total population.

There are a total of 7,144 households in Mokena with an average of 3 people in each household. 78% of those are families while the remaining 22% are not related. Out of the 7,144, only 2,640 households have children.

Transportation and Housing

Many people in Mokena cycle or walk around to do some shopping. To go to father places, the main transportation for most people is by car, next is by railroad. The rest prefer to travel using the subway, taxicab, or bus instead.

There are 7,385 housing units in Mokena at the time of the census, and around 5,000 of those homes were built in the year 1989 or earlier, and around 2000 were built between 2000 to the later years. A huge portion of the home units is owner-occupied which is almost 90% of the total residential areas, while the remaining 10% are what is occupied by the renters.

Mokena Tree Removal Service

Do you need to have your tree or tree stump removed?

Call the experts to get the job done and save yourself from the hassle and stress of doing it on your own.

Our Mission

Our company is a family-owned tree removal service provider. Because of this, it is very important to us to keep our values and uphold what we believe in. Our tight-knit crew has made it our goal to:

Provide the best removal service in the area.

No matter how small or big your project is, we will treat every job the same and give our 100% focus and commitment in every job a client has for us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keep a professional relationship with our clients.

When we started our company back in the earlier years, the locals in the area have put their trust in us by getting our crew to remove their trees even if we do not have much feedback yet. As years pass and we have been able to get more customers and are more known as one of, if not the best tree removal services in the area, we are truly grateful for their patronage and is paying back by never changing our mission to provide excellent service to both new and old customers.

Offer rates that are reasonable and affordable.

Before we start the project, we will inspect your tree and give you our quoted price, free of charge. We will never try to trick our customers by being dishonest with our rates.

Services We Offer

Tree Removal

Tree Trunk Removal

Stump Removal

Emergency Tree Removal

Contact Us

Get the trusted company to remove your trees by giving our team a call at this number.

Scroll to Top